What is the 2021 INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity?
The 2021 INFINITI QX80 comes standard with a potent 5.6L V8 engine that delivers up to 400 horsepower. This engine also lends this luxurious yet capable SUV a maximum towing capacity of 8,500 pounds. That, in combination with standard seating for seven passengers, plenty of available advanced driver assistance features, and ample luxuries make the new INFINITI QX80 a fantastic choice for discerning Eden Prairie-area SUV shoppers such as yourself who want to have it all. Contact us anytime or read on to learn more about INFINITI QX80 towing capabilities.
INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity & Other Specs
What makes the new INFINITI QX80 towing capacity so impressive? A lot of it has to do with the large engine you’ll find equipped on every new INFINITI QX80. Here are some highlights worth mentioning about this engine and the capability it engenders:
- INFINITI QX80 Engine Specs: 400 hp and 413 pound-feet of torque
- INFINITI QX80 Transmission Pairing: 7-speed automatic transmission with adaptive shift control
- INFINITI QX80 Towing Capacity: 8,500-pound max towing capacity
INFINITI QX80 Towing-Capacity-Enhancing Features
The new INFINITI QX80 towing capabilities hardly represent the most impressive aspect of this luxurious and tough SUV. The new INFINITI QX80 also offers plenty of towing-capacity-enhancing features such as:
- All-Mode 4WD® — Choose Tow Mode as part of this helpful feature to make towing a trailer around Edina or Woodbury easier than ever!
- 16.6 cubic feet of cargo space — There’s ample room for all your cargo, even with all three rows of seating in use and seven or eight passengers along for the ride. But fold down the second row and you’ll get 49.6 cubic feet of space to play with. Fold down the third and second rows, and you’ll get an even-more-impressive 95.1 cubic feet of cargo volume!
- Integrated Class IV Tow Hitch and 7-PIN Wiring Harness with Cover — This standard feature securely attaches your trailer to your INFINITI QX80, making hooking up whatever you’re towing quick and simple.
- Hill Start Assist — This feature helps you from backsliding on hills as you move your foot off the brake and onto the gas to begin moving.
- Trailer Sway Control — This handy amenity makes automatic adjustments to keep your trailer stable during various types of conditions.
- Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection — Want to know what’s around you — literally — at all times? The available Around View® Monitor with Moving Object Detection offers a 360° view of surroundings for easier driving and towing in Bloomington and beyond.
- Available ProASSIST Package — This package includes a handy Smart Rearview Mirror, which provides an enhanced wide-angle view of your trailer via the LCD screen, making backing up while trailering hassle-free.
- Available Hydraulic Body Control Motion — This feature helps reduce body roll and make for a smoother overall ride.
- Available Adaptive Front Lighting System with Auto-Leveling Headlights — Keep towing after sunset without losing focus or vision with this available smart system that adapts to light levels automatically.
Discover the Power of a New INFINITI QX80 Today
Find your next INFINITI QX80 for sale in Bloomington here at Luther INFINITI of Bloomington, but not before heading to our new INFINITI dealership when safe and convenient for a test-drive! We look forward to helping you get behind-the-wheel of a powerful and posh new INFINITI that meets your many needs, including towing, for financing rates that are too good to pass up!
More From Luther INFINITI of Bloomington
Bloomington drivers looking for a new compact SUV are raving about the 2022 INFINITI QX55. Not only is it fun-to-drive and stylish, but the INFINITI QX55 also boasts an interior that’s spacious and well-equipped. If you want to stay connected and entertained on your drives out to Eden Prairie, learn more about the QX55 interior here,…
The INFINITI QX55 is instantly recognizable on Eden Prairie streets; it’s a sleek, luxury crossover coupe that showcases one of the most exciting car manufacturers today at their best. While each configuration of the new QX55 share some similarities, they also offer unique appointments that help them stand out. Explore the three available QX55 trim levels…
The INFINITI QX60 is being redesigned for the 2022 model year, and skipping the 2021 model year. But in the meantime, you can get a great deal on a well-equipped 2020 INFINITI QX60. Just how much is the INFINITI QX60? The 2020 INFINITI QX60 price will invariably differ based on which trim configuration you choose….